Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Own March Madness!

After almost an entire month of feeling sick, I am finally getting better.  This week we just enjoyed the great weather, while it lasted, and had a lot of fun with life.  It feels so good to be alive, when you aren't sick.  Here is a bit of the fun we had:

Still trying to do homework...


You can guess what happened next in this picture!



Also, to answer Heathers challenge, the 6th picture in the 6th folder in My Pictures file:  Actually 6th picture in the 6th folder of the 6th folder.  I have my pictures crazy organized.

As you can see, this was April 2004, these were all my kids then.  Kyriahna, 4; Jolanna 3; Kaldon Almost 2; Malaya 4 months.  Wow, that was eons ago, and strangely, easier times?  Although I don't think I'd have said that back then.

Anyone who sees this is welcome to add your own sixth picture in a blog.  It's interesting to say the least, and quite a conversation maker.

No comments: