Friday, August 28, 2009

Back in the Groove

What a summer! It all started in April, when Josh lost his job. Now, several months later, I can say it really was all for the better. By the first week of June he had gotten another job, much better than the one he had (and pays better, too). We are taken care of. This summer has been busy, and I REALLY need to get my camera out again... I've never really been one for consistency. Well, now the school year has once again begun, and I'm looking forward again to a great year. This year we changed music up a bit, and Kyriahna and Kaldon are taking violin and Jolanna is learning the recorder, and later we'll get her started on the flute. All in all, I'm loving life, enjoying friends and family and looking forward to more great times. Yeah, I think I'll get my camera out again...

No comments: