
We had a small party for Taron this Saturday, celebrating his birthday. It was a lot of fun. He wanted to "save all his money to buy a GTO", so we got him a real live GTO, hot wheels variety. All the kids really have been enjoying playing with all the cars.
Saturday Josh and I were also asked to fill in for a couple for an "Amazing Race" competition. It was a lot of fun, although we didn't win.
Our primary kids, (everyone but Kyriahna) performed in the yearly primary program. It was wonderful, the spirit was strong, and the kids all did well remembering their parts and songs. Josh and I, as sunbeam teachers had our 5 little sunbeams for the whole sacrament meeting. I learned that I am very grateful I didn't have 5 little 4 year olds at the same time. They sure are sweet, though. The best part of the program was when the primary sang "Scripture Power". I have loved that song ever since I learned it several years ago when I was primary chorister. The spirit is so strong as the children sing their testimony of what the scriptures can do for each of us.
Scripture Power:
http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/Primary/PR_ScripturePower_eng.mp3
Otherwise, it was a relatively unremarkable week. Remember the power of the scriptures, and have a great week everyone.
Our primary kids, (everyone but Kyriahna) performed in the yearly primary program. It was wonderful, the spirit was strong, and the kids all did well remembering their parts and songs. Josh and I, as sunbeam teachers had our 5 little sunbeams for the whole sacrament meeting. I learned that I am very grateful I didn't have 5 little 4 year olds at the same time. They sure are sweet, though. The best part of the program was when the primary sang "Scripture Power". I have loved that song ever since I learned it several years ago when I was primary chorister. The spirit is so strong as the children sing their testimony of what the scriptures can do for each of us.
Scripture Power:
http://broadcast.lds.org/churchmusic/Primary/PR_ScripturePower_eng.mp3
Otherwise, it was a relatively unremarkable week. Remember the power of the scriptures, and have a great week everyone.
1 comment:
Hi Taron.
Post a Comment