Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cheese, sickness, and the weather


What a week. Today I slept in until 4pm in the afternoon. I wasn't feeling well, and Josh grabbed the kids and took them to church. I didn't realize how sick I was until I just let myself get better. I am feeling much better now, and that is good because tomorrow is going to as busy as ever.

When I did get up, I noticed all the snow we have been receiving on and off was gone, again. Oh, well. It rained all day today, but hopefully tomorrow the roads will be dry when I drive to Pocatello.

Above are pictures I took of the kids this week. They sure are growing up. I've got yet another hair-brained idea for helping them get everything done and not forget anything. I learned this week that everyone has strengths and weaknesses in executive functions. I also learned that my weakness of being inflexible (any change can upset my apple cart) makes it so I am harder on the kids' weaknesses. Knowing this, I'll work on it. :)

All in all life is going well. I am feeling up in my classes, which is a big plus, and the kids are really pulling through helping out. And, as always, I have a great support in my husband, even though he let my 12 year old drive on the way home from church today, and with his love and support I can do anything.

Hope your week has been great, and best of luck in the forthcoming one.

1 comment:

Miskin said...

Cute pictures!! I sure love to read your posts! Hope you feel better soon.