Monday, March 19, 2012

Weather, fun, and impending Spring Break

It was a quick week this week. We have had to adjust our schedule and it always takes a bit to get back on track. Then, no matter how many times they said it would snow again on Sunday, it still was a shock when we went to church in a full blown snowstorm. Ah, well. To top it all off, Josh is being released from his calling in primary :( and called back into the young mens as as secretary. He is really unsure about what and how he is supposed to get everything done. So, more schedule changes. It will all work out for the best, though, it always does.

We had a great time this weekend spending the day with Torq and Leila. It is always so fun and we never do it often enough. We even got to partake of all the St. Patrick's Day holiday treats - oh, so yummy!

This next week is going to be crazy as I am "subbing" at the karate place. It is nationals and it'll be my job to keep classes moving and supervised so I will be over there more than not. It is exhausting and fun, but I'm glad it only happens once a year. After this hectic week will be spring break, I am so ready for it! Hopefully I'll find some time this week to solidify plans and contact those we will be visiting.

Hope you all have a great week and stay out of trouble!

1 comment:

Miskin said...

we loved seeing you guys xoxox