Sunday, April 26, 2009

Skip Spring and onto Summer!

The weather was so good last week, I hoped it would last.  I didn't hold my breath, though, and this morning we went to church in a blizzard walking through a couple inches of snow (at least).  My husband accidentally took the cord from the camera to the computer last week to work, and I couldn't post without pictures!  So, here is the pictured update from two weeks ago.
For those of you who wanted to see a picture of our little goats, here they are: Smoky (up top)  and Blacky (down low).


Taron didn't get what he wanted.  It happens sometimes, and pouts sometimes occur as well.  Ten minutes later, neither of us could tell you what it was he was upset about.


9 year olds.  She was busy making stuff out of the pieces of our burnt down shop and I "interrupted" her by saying her name so she would turn to me and I could take her picture.

 
The kids painted the goat house we built last fall.  They did a tremendous job!  I went to "finish" after they were done, and I didn't really have to do anything this time.  Wow.  My kids are growing up.

1 comment:

Sarah and AJ said...

Hey, thanks for the goat pictures! They ARE super cute.

--Sarah